Quiet yet conveniently situated, our guesthouse is located close to the Großer Garten park at the heart of Dresden.
Built in around 1900, the villa has been fully restored over the last few years without losing any of its historic character.
It now offers guests 13 modern, comfortable rooms, each of which is light, tastefully furnished and features an en suite bathroom. An elevator enables disabled guests to access all floors without having to climb any stairs.
Ample on-site parking is available and free of charge. Our guests have nothing but praise for our breakfast buffet, which is included in the room price.
Tram stops are just a stone’s throw away, with services taking just 10 minutes to reach Dresden’s historic old town and the delights of the Frauenkirche (Church of Our Lady), Semper Opera House and Zwinger Palace.
We operate on a bilingual basis (German and English).